House Rules ft Nana Gee
GHANAIAN RADIO DJ NANA GEE SERVES DUBSTEP HEAT FOR HOUSE RULES
Not a very popular genre in Ghana, but this DJ shows that’s all he’d about in this seriously intense mix for House Rules.
Listen below and find out more about Nana Gee.
Where are you right now? Describe your surrounds. What do you see? What do you hear? What can you smell?
I’m at the radio studio. Very cold with loud music. I see speakers, microphones, mixer, DJ Console, Computers etc. I hear music. I smell the nice fragrance in the studio.
If you could name this mix, what would you call it?
• What do you imagine people doing as they listen to this mix?
Ans: Jumping Jumping
• If this mix were a meal what meal would it be?
• You’re a drink at the bar, what drink are you and why?
I’d be a glass of wine just because of the processes it goes through to become a finished product. Just to say, I’m very complex.
• What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
My manager’s wits . Shoutout to LYZA
• If you could only choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Bo noo ni by Joe Mettle
• You wake up in one 90’s cartoon/TV Show. What is it, and what which character are you?
Interesting enough I’d like to wake up in Timmy Turner and be Timmy Turner just so I can have a fairy of my own to grant all my wishes.
• You get the chance to create the ultimate 3 track music project. The catch is you can only use African musicians and producers. Who’s on your project?
I’d like to work with Bryan The Mensah, Nasty C & Joel Orleans. I’ll let JaySo handle the entire production.
• Describe the colour yellow to a blind person.